The foundation is pleased to offer a Teacher Grant Program for faculty at Nickajack. This program allows teachers to apply for funding for curriculum enhancements, STEAM-focused equipment and supplies, and professional development opportunities.
In order to be awarded funding, teachers are required to submit a grant application. Applications for the 2022-23 school year are being accepted through October 21, 2022.
Once grant applications have been received, a grant committee comprised of Foundation Board Members will read and score the applications based on a rubric.
Applications are evaluated based on the following considerations:
- Does the grant fit within the mission of the foundation?
- What population of the school will the grant benefit?
- Is the amount of the grant justified based on the population it will serve?
- Does the school district provide this product or service currently?
- Does the school have the appropriate infrastructure in place to support this request?